QAQC PIPING ENGINEER COURSE IN TRICHY | QAQC PIPING ENGINEER TRAINING INSTITUTE IN TRICHY | QAQC PIPING ENGINEER INSTITUTE IN TRICHY | QAQC PIPING ENGINEER INSTITUTES IN TRICHY | QAQC PIPING ENGINEER TRAINING AND PLACEMENT IN TRICHY | QAQC PIPING ENGINEER TRAINING CENTER IN TRICHY | QAQC PIPING ENGINEER TRAINING COURSE IN TRICHY | QAQC PIPING ENGINEER TRAINING IN TRICHY | QAQC PIPING ENGINEER IN TRICHY
CERTIFIED QA/QC PIPING ENGINEER
This comprehensive course focuses primarily on QA/QC requirements with systematic development of skills and knowledge of QA/QC Piping Engineer for various sectors including Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Refineries, Power Plant and Heavy Fabrication
Fabrication Industries including Industrial Construction Projects and Process / Refinery Piping Plants.
The course includes the preparation and review of QA / QC requirements and documents like piping materials / specification , Inspection and Test Plans, Process Flow Diagram PFD , PI & D , Isometric Drawings , Stage wise Inspection of Industrial Construction Projects , Refinery Plant Piping Inspection and QA/QC procedures which is the core of overall quality systems of any project and Refinery Plant Piping.
The course provides every aspect of QA/QC requirements in great detail including group discussions, workshops and exercises.
PART - 1
- Course introduction
- Roles & responsibilities of QA/ QC Piping Engineer
- Classification of pipes
- Piping materials and material receiving inspection
- International codes and standards
- Process Flow Diagram PFD , PI & D , Isometric Drawings
- Preparation of inspection test plan (ITP's )
- Preparation of quality control procedures
- Implementation of QA/QC system
- Welding & NDT methods
- Fabrication / Erection of Piping
- Calibration of instrument / equipment
- Control of Non Conforming items / Produts
- Preparation of hydro test package
- Final QA/QC dossier / documentation for piping